W/we believe that part of the problem (where i'm not feeling submissive) is that i don't have many rules to follow. So Master Settiano has written a list of rules - most of which are for both of U/us to follow (He says it's unreasonable to expect me to do them if He is unwilling to Himself). The rules may be added to/ edited and as they are, i will update here.
The rules are:
1. Ask if you want something, don't push for it.
~ This is one of the hardest rules for me as i often feel that if i've asked for something then He is only doing it because i've asked. However, i am learning that just because i ask for something doesn't stop it being His decision.
2. If you don't understand, ask.
3. When you are ill or unable to complete a task, tell the other, because ten the rules may bend.
4. Look after yourself.
5. Create weekly goals for university.
6. Do one hour minimum of uni work a day, with exception to the weekend.
7. If you feel the task is unrealistic, inform Master.
~ This is because Master is still learning as well, and by letting Him know how i feel, He can make a decision whether i still have to do it or if He would rather change it.
8. If you are clubing without Master, text Him hourly when you are there.
9. Only 3 alcoholic drinks are allowed per night (only one of which may be a glass of wine) unless stated by Master.
10. Personal space is always needed. 2 hours minimum every other day apart from each other (excluding time at uni).
11. you must post in your blog at least once in every five days (1st -5th, 6th-10th etc). The 31st day of a month is an extra day in the following week.
In addition to these rules, Master has also written a list of what He wants from me. In His words:
I want someone who can Love and Submit.
I want someone who I can confide in and who can confide in Me.
I want someone who can care for me.
I want someone who can be used at My whim.
I want someone who I can Love and Care for.
I want someone who can make Me happy and laugh.
I want someone who can be Mine.
As you can see, most of the above points relate to O/our relationship generally and could be applied to almost any relationship. D/s is an integral part of O/our relationship but i feel much better knowing that my submission is not all He wants nor expects from me.
Since these rules have been written i feel much safer and more confident in my place as Settiano's submissive and although W/we still have a lot to work out in regards to O/our dominance and submission, i feel that W/we have taken a solid step towards O/our future together.
P.S. i'm going to be writing about O/our valentine's day soon!
Keep this World from Dragging Me Down
1 week ago